Monday 12 September 2011

100th post calls for something special

Welcome to my 100th blog post! I was going to do an ordinary chatty post today as I am going away somewhere exciting tomorrow but I thought I really should do something a bit more special for the big 1-0-0! As I keep promising them and not delivering (sorry!) I’ve decided to make this my first official well-photographed outfit post.

I had a mini-photoshoot set up in my house over the weekend for something in particular and I thought I’d share a couple of these with you. I really really want to regularly feature high quality outfit photos –I’ve bought the tripod and everything! – but my camera just isn’t up to the job. However these were taken with a profesh Canon one (not sure which model but I can find out if you wish).
IMG_0482

IMG_0530

Blazer – River Island, Blouse – New Look, Leather shorts – River Island, - Knecklace – Miss Selfridge

Let me know what you think. Would you like to see more high quality outfit photos?

{In addition} I’m off on a spa break tommorrow with my best friend!! So excited :) I’ve booked for an hour-long facial and a full body massage – my two favourites. We also have breakfast, a two course lunch and a two course meal included on both days, use of the swimming pool, gym, track, fitness classes, sauna, jacuzzi, and of course a beautiful hotel room. I cannot wait! Here are my essential supplies for a three-day girly break...

014

013

Ps, whilst I’m away a few items that I have listed on Ebay will run out so have a browse if you so wish. I have an unbelievable amount of clothes to put on there too, I just can’t seem to find the time!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun.. Enjoy it! And I love the shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are so gorgeous! Been wanting some like that for ages. Hope you have a brilliant time at the spa, very jealous of how relaxed you'll be!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post! You look lovely in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherelle - Thank you! :) x

    Emily - Ahh thank you. I love them so much I bought them in a nude colour too! x

    The Girlie Blog - Thank you very much! x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear from you so leave a comment if you wish and I'll get back to you. Thank you xx