Monday 10 September 2012

Press trip

A few weeks ago I received an email asking if I would like to go on a press trip and then write a travel piece for a certain magazine. Of course I jumped at the chance...literally! My first commission AND my first press trip!!

Yesterday I arrived home from said trip, and what an amazing four days I had. Not only did I visit an indescribably beautiful part of a country I’d not yet had the pleasure of visiting, I stayed in two stunning hotels (with my own rooms!), took part in exhilarating activities I never thought I’d do, and met some amazing people. Plus thirty degree weather, delicious food and jaw-dropping views equated to a beyond brilliant trip – an experience I will never forget.

I was so lucky to be presented with this opportunity, and as if all that wasn’t fabulous enough...I now get to write a piece for a national women’s magazine! As a freelancer, I have written for various small print and online publications but this will be my first byline in a well known title. Eeeeeeeeeeeee I’m SO excited!!

Without revealing too much before the article is published, here are some shots from the trip. Perhaps you can guess where I went and what I did...
 
P1030711
P1030699
P1030874
P1030978
P1030805
P1030921
How did you spend your weekends?    

1 comment:

  1. this looks absolutely beautiful!! So glad you got to do a big bit of writing!! :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear from you so leave a comment if you wish and I'll get back to you. Thank you xx