Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Before...

074

Prepare to be shocked by the sheer, unexpected state of my bedroom. It is messy, unorganised, higgledy-piggledy, unmatching, bomb-site-looking chaos and if you know me, you’ll know that this is totally the opposite of my character. I couldn’t be further from any of these descriptions so living like this was somewhat of a challenge to say the least!

051

The walls, the bed and the bedding are here to stay but the rest of the crap (that’s to put it politely!) is going, going, going!

I think it’s so important to have a bedroom that you’re happy with, a little sanctuary to call your own and somewhere you can relax in after a busy day. And this was not one of those places!

049

However things take time as I keep being told but things have finally started progressing...well one thing but THE most important! My fitted wardrobe (squeeeee!!)!! After several designs, talks with the carpenter and alotta lotta waiting, it’s finally been started. Here are the before pictures (awful I know) and the nows (not quite afters yet but we’ll get there soon).

073

Can’t wait to see and show you the finished room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear from you so leave a comment if you wish and I'll get back to you. Thank you xx