Monday 15 October 2012

Ombre-ing shorter hair??

Images sourced from weheartit

So after seeing Zoe, Louise and Lily ombre their hair to perfection, achieving a gorgeous natural fade from dark to light and creating a really pretty, interesting effect, I've decided....I want it too! I like the colour of my natural hair and therefore have never been tempted to dye it or highlight it, but I love the ombre look and feel it's a great way to have a change, trying something new that isn't too drastic.

However as amazing as it looks on the likes of those with long, luscious hair who compliment the dip-dye with pretty curls, my problem is my hair length. It is a few inches longer than shoulder-length - but is this long enough to pull of ombre??

I wouldn't want the straight-line effect but a blended look of perhaps a very light, honey brown opposed to blonde. But I'm worried that because my hair isn't as long as those who sport ombre so well, that it will look pants, I'll hate it, and either have to chop the ends off (which scares me more than spiders!?!), have an all-over colour, or wait for it to grow out. Needless to say I don't like any of those options.

Miley Cyrus managed it on short locks and looked stunning - not too sure about the new very short look huh girls?! - but I'm just not sure if it would work on me. Also, I have a full fringe so do you think this would look odd combined with ombre?

Hmmm I just can't make my mind up because once it's done, there's no going back.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted a hair ombre for so long, as I love the way it's look. When I finally went to Toni&Guy to get it done, they had ruined my hair. I will share the link to my blog about what the hairdresser done to my hair, when I asked them for hair ombre http://www.burningblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-toni-ruined-my-hair.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. รีวิว pg slot เว็บไซต์พนัน เกมสล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมสล็อตให้นักเสี่ยงดวงได้เลือกเล่นเยอะๆเรียกว่าเป็นอีกหนึ่งแหล่งรวมเกม สล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่นักเสี่ยงโชคสล็อต จำเป็นต้องไม่พลาดเด็ดขาด

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear from you so leave a comment if you wish and I'll get back to you. Thank you xx