Wednesday 25 August 2010

Update: Things to look forward to this A/W

(Images sourced from Google Images - pinkfrosting.com, Topshop.com, lucyzoe.com, weheartit.com)










...a/w trends and colours, moving house and moving in to my new uni flat, turning 21, spending time with friends, studying for my second year of uni, christmas, parties, romance, having fun, and hot chocolates on a cold winter night...

What does this season hold for you?

Ps, Do you like the idea of me doing photo story posts with minimal writing? Do you have any recommendations for sites to find beautiful images and photography from? As always please leave a comment, I ♥ hearing from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear from you so leave a comment if you wish and I'll get back to you. Thank you xx